Interested in organic farming, sustainable living and protecting the environment?
ELA Travel’s volunteer program in Sevilla, Spain is ideal for volunteers who have an active interest in sustainable living and are committed to protecting the environment. Volunteering abroad on this environmental project gives students a chance to experience an olive working farm with sustainable ecological practices; The project engages in ecological research and volunteer. As a volunteer, you will also have the chance to help work in the gardens, and learn about sustainable farming, organic olive oil production, and solar energy practices.
ELA Gap programs include:
- Airport pick-up
- Intercultural advising
- Cultural activities
- 24 hour support services
- Medical and Accident insurance
- Full-time, native English Speaking staff
- Orientation and re-entry workshops
- Pre-departure preparation
- Marketing your study abroad seminar
- Digital Portfolio – inventorying your experience
- Independent Travel Advice