Earn college credit while studying and working abroad.
Fully accredited programs with Universities in Sevilla.
ELA programs offers a wide variety of internships with prestigious companies.
Most of the internships are available as a credit option.
Interested students must make sure that their home institution grants credit for their chosen internship.
All the internships are available as a non-credit option, as an opportunity to explore and gain experience in a specific field, to improve your linguistic skills, and to interact with Spanish people. At the end of the semester/year, interns receive a certificate issued by the sponsoring institution or business.
ELA Gap programs include:
- Airport pick-up
- Intercultural advising
- Cultural activities
- 24 hour support services
- Medical and Accident insurance
- Full-time, native English Speaking staff
- Orientation and re-entry workshops
- Pre-departure preparation
- Marketing your study abroad seminar
- Digital Portfolio – inventorying your experience
- Independent Travel Advice