Develop your soccer skills with the Campus Experience Real Madrid Foundation and gain insight into the techniques and training methods of Champions.
Campus Experience Real Madrid Foundation residential program emphasizes the development of tactical and technical soccer training, as well as the intercultural exchange with participants from other countries. Through soccer, and a varied program of fun and innovative educational activities, participants will also learn Real Madrid CF values, such as leadership, fellowship, tolerance and participation. Students can choose to do:
- Soccer program: This program includes 12 hours of soccer training plus general activities and excursions program
- Soccer plus Spanish course: It includes 12 hours of soccer training plus 7.5 hours per week of Spanish or English course with general activities and excursions.
WHAT IS YOUR PROGRAM?
Standard: For participants who want to learn or practice soccer.
Goalkeeping: For those participants who want to focus on goalkeeping training, which focuses on additional vital skills, such a handling, footwork and distribution.
SPANISH LANGUAGE TEACHING uses a fun, participative approach to learning and emphasizes spoken language skills. The program is specifically designed for children with an interest in soccer and includes a range of role-plays, pair work and activities. Created with the language partner Berlitz, the program develops English or Spanish skills within a soccer context. Students receive 10 lessons of Spanish lessons per week, taught by qualified teachers in classes of a maximum size of 15 students. Students are tested on arrival, and placed in classes with other students of approximately the same level.
THE RESIDENTIAL PROGRAM INCLUDES:
• Training at Real Madrid’s very own world class training facility, Valdebebas.
• Full board, residential accommodation.· Daily bus transfer to training facilities.· Medical and travel insurance.· Real Madrid Foundation training equipment kit.
• Tour of Santiago Bernabeu stadium and museum.
• Closing Presentation· & Certificate Award
ELA AIRPORT TRANSFERS
Transfer Services offer a personal meet and greet service from Adolfo Suárez – Barajas Airport (Madrid) at any time. Your son/daughter will be driven directly and comfortably to the residence.
FROM/TO ADOLFO SUÁREZ- BARAJASAIRPORT (Madrid) INDIVIDUAL
* Flight information must be provided at least 20 days prior to arrival. ** Transfer fees won’t be refunded: changes in the last minute will incur in extra costs.
UNACCOMPANIED MINOR SERVICE
(mandatory when requested by the airline company)
If your son/daughter is under 15 years of age and travelling alone (without an adult)we will ensure that a member of our team will take your child to the check-in counter and check him/her onto the flight and accompany him/her to security. If you have pre-arranged Unaccompanied Minor services with the airline, our team member will hand your son/daughter over to the airline representative. Unless we are otherwise notified, this service will automatically be supplied and invoiced
TRAINING GROUNDS: Real Madrid Sports City (Valdebebas)
DURATION: 2-8 weeks
17th June – 8th of September
AGE RANGE: 9- 17
- SOCCER + LANGUAGE COURSE PROGRAM $ 1,995/Week
- SOCCER PROGRAM $1,745/Week
SOCCER + LANGUAGE COURSE PROGRAM $1,995/Week
SOCCER PROGRAM $1,745/Week
REGISTRATION FEE 395$
Two way transfer $225
One way transfer $150
OPTIONAL FEES Extra night $175*
* Arrivals are on the Sunday prior to the course start date. Departures are on the Saturday.