Develop your soccer skills with the Campus Experience Real Madrid Foundation and gain insight into the techniques and training methods of Champions.
This Soccer High Performance Residential Camp is aimed at boys and girls, who are federated. It is focused on the perspective of the integral education of participants and is based on four main stays: – Technical-tactical – Physical and motor skills – Health – Values education. Participants can choose between:
• High Performance Soccer program: 2 sessions per day of soccer training plus general activities and excursions program.
• High Performance Soccer plus English/Spanish course: 2 sessions per day of soccer training plus 5 hours weekly of language classes with general activities and excursions program.
WHAT IS YOUR PROGRAM?
• High Performance for participants who are playing for a club or are high skilled.
• High Performance Goalkeeping: For those participants who want to focus on goalkeeping training, which focuses on additional vital skills such a handling, footwork, and distribution.
SPANISH LANGUAGE TEACHING uses a fun, participative approach to learning and emphasize spoken language skills. The program is specifically designed for children with an interest in soccer and includes a range of role-plays, pair work and activities. Students receive 5 hours of English or Spanish lessons per week, taught by qualified teachers in classes of a maximum size of 15 students. Students are tested on arrival, and placed in classes with other students of approximately the same level.
THE RESIDENTIAL PROGRAM INCLUDES:
• Training at European University of Madrid. Full board, residential accommodation.
• Daily bus transfer to training facilities.
• Medical and travel insurance.·Real Madrid Foundation training equipment kit.
• Tour of Santiago Bernabéu stadium and museum
• Closing Presentation·& Certificate Award.
ELA AIRPORT TRANSFERS
Transfer Services offer a personal meet and greet service from Adolfo Suárez – Barajas Airport (Madrid) at any time. Your son/daughter will be driven directly and comfortably to the residence.
FROM/TO ADOLFO SUÁREZ- BARAJASAIRPORT (Madrid) INDIVIDUAL
* Flight information must be provided at least 20 days prior to arrival. ** Transfer fees won’t be refunded: changes in the last minute will incur in extra costs.
UNACCOMPANIED MINOR SERVICE (mandatory when requested by the airline company)
If your son/daughter is under 15 years of age and travelling alone (without an adult)we will ensure that a member of our team will take your child to the check-in counter and check him/her onto the flight and accompany him/her to security. If you have pre-arranged Unaccompanied Minor services with the airline, our team member will hand your son/daughter over to the airline representative. Unless we are otherwise notified, this service will automatically be supplied and invoiced
SPORTS FACILITIES:Campus of Villaviciosa de Odón of the European University of Madrid
DURATION: 2 – 8 weeks (minimum stay 2 weeks)
July 1st to 11th of August
AGE RANGE: 9- 17
HIGH PERFORMANCE SOCCER PROGRAM
SOCCER + LANGUAGE COURSE $2,395/Week
SOCCER PROGRAM $2,047/Week
SOCCER + LANGUAGE COURSE PROGRAM $2,395/Week
SOCCER PROGRAM $2,047/Week
REGISTRATION FEE $395
Two way transfer $225
one way transfer $150
Extra night $175*
* Arrivals are on the Sunday prior to the course start date. Departures are on the Saturday.